Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Faulty Brodex Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

I have the brodex trolley like the one pictured here:

http://www.windowcleaningsupplies.net/images/product/main/0/product_full646.jpg

Now, I bought it last year, hardly been used, for £350.

I used it twice and have had it standing in the garage for 18months or so.

I came round to giving it a test to sell, so I charged the battery for a good few hours, and the charging light came on fine.

Now, it won't work.

I checked the hose for blockages and nothing, I checked the wiring as much as I could and seems fine.

Unknown why it's stopped.

I am debating about taking it to a shop nearby who sell and maintain cleaning systems (Ace Janitorial), can you think of anything else I can check before I get them to look at it, as it'll cost me money, also, it's up for sale after, so if anybody is interested let me know. hehe

Thanks

Hi Masons - pressure switch may have stuck in off position - try taking the 2 wires that connect with spade connectors to the bottom of the pump and joining them together.

Also - when you checked to see if it would run, did you have pole connected as this can cause the same thing.

With the speed control - try it in various positions just in case it is playing up - it may work on full power.

And of course - fuse!

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Latest Posts

Back