Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favourite brush ??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You'll have a shock, Gardiner's brushes are very light.

I think the supreme weigh's in at around 200 gram's.

There is a brush guide on the Gardiner's website that show's what the brushes' are good for, and what they're not. It give's rating's for rinsing on.

You'll have a shock, Gardiner's brushes are very light.

I think the supreme weigh's in at around 200 gram's.

There is a brush guide on the Gardiner's website that show's what the brushes' are good for, and what they're not. It give's rating's for rinsing on.
Sorted. I will have a look at that now. Cheers

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I unfortunately have a brush fetish which has cost me a fortune over the last few years. I usually use them on a couple of windows and decide to put them in the bucket in back of the van I have nearly every brush made. I am seriously thinking of flogging some as they are all as new. But my current favourite is the Supreme flocked from Gardiner, to be honest any Supreme brushes are really good highly recommend them, but the flocked is awesome.

I unfortunately have a brush fetish which has cost me a fortune over the last few years. I usually use them on a couple of windows and decide to put them in the bucket in back of the van I have nearly every brush made. I am seriously thinking of flogging some as they are all as new. But my current favourite is the Supreme flocked from Gardiner, to be honest any Supreme brushes are really good highly recommend them, but the flocked is awesome.
Have you tried using the supreme specifically rinsing on the glass? If you have are they any good for it? I read only good reviews about gardiners products. The items and service so far from them has been excellent. Just had a look at their specification chart which says good for rinsing on. But always good to get the view of people that have been using them

I use the Supreme Soft Flocked which is on the Gardiner Website but unfortunately I don't have a picture of but just look on their website. As for rinsing on I always rinse off but they supreme medium mixed you may be able to but I know the ultimate brush you can

Ok sorted. I will have a go with it rinsing on when i receive it. If this isnt good for rinsing on then i will give the ultimate brush a go. Thanks for your insight [emoji106]

i like the ultmate stiff ive found it the best for my system and jobs i work on but im very temped to try the xline brushes i need 2 brushes one flocked and one mono im temped to try the xline rince bar ones but the gardners are a safe bet as i now no i like them supreme or ultmate ive tryed lots of brushes over the years here is the ones

tecbuk black

tecbuk hibrid

super lite dt

super lite flocked

extreme soft hibrid

standerd extreme

extreme natural 

gardner sill stiff

gardner sill flocked

ultmate medium

ultmate stiff

supreme soft

ive also borrowed a xline brush but it was heavy and not my cuppa t cant rember what one it was now looked at there sill but it was like a brick 

My favourite is the gardiner sill brush but they wear out so fast at the sides I don't use them now. My everyday brush is a supreme medium with red fans (don't like the black fans). It's very hard wearing and light and being radial can sorta do the sills as well.

Tried the new Gardiner universal brush recently- great on sash windows, otherwise not sure.

I have all the xline rinse bars the flocked, mono, commercial, and the new du pont. They are all in the bucket after 1 house, sometimes I go back and have a go but always go back to the supreme from gardiner and use the flocked sill brush on new cleans and for conny roofs and gutters and fascias. I do like the 100 degree fan jets from gardiner but find its a very strong mist, where as the red fans have a lot more actual power to them, but do use a lot more water. But I suppose if you get good at using them you wouldn't use as much as I do as I'm over the top in my cleaning and rinsing.

Latest Posts

Back