Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Few questions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mattlekim

Hello we got our first gutter vac last week the panther. Did a test with it and I'm impressed,

We have the flexible elbow but I have a few questions.

First the elbow although flexible seems like it would struggle over big conservatives, is this the case, would I need a different elbow type?

Second we have the 3 attachments at the end. The narrow flat one seemed to work the best, but not sure if I'm missing something. Are the others just for if there is larger stuff in the gutters?

Thank you as always matt

The flexible rubber end is fine unless you are going to be lifting heavy turfs out of the gutter then the weight will bend it and shut it loosing suction and dropping the turf , we normally use a ridged carbon end but the flexible one is useful to have we used nothing but them for 15 years and only occasionally had any problems

Brill thank you both for the feedback and advice.

So what's the best way to tackle over a con roof when angle is more shallow. Got one next week.

Also if it's best to not use the narrow end, how do you decide between the other two? Just try and see what gives the best results?

Sorry to butt into your post but I'm just about to buy a Panther in the next week or so. What poles did you go for? I'm intending to go with the ali ones as each section is shorter and should fit in van width ways. I'm not intending to do loads of gutter emptying just an occasional add on for existing customers.
Anything you wish you would have bought or wish you didn't waste money on?
Cheers @Mattlekim

Brill thank you both for the feedback and advice.

So what's the best way to tackle over a con roof when angle is more shallow. Got one next week.

Also if it's best to not use the narrow end, how do you decide between the other two? Just try and see what gives the best results?
Just use the pole at an angle so you can get the end tool in the gutter it can be fiddly this is ware the rubber/ silicone bend comes into its own ti be honest , as for the choice of end tool use the biggest that will fit in the gutter this time of the year moss will be hard lumps and will block the smaller oval ends easily

Latest Posts

Back