Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First “for money” clean on Monday - spotting during “practice”

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You may have contaminated your pure that you put in by leaving the tap water on there. You’ll only need a bit to contaminate especially if you live in a hard water area. 

Quick update for a laugh, turned up to the first paid for job this morning having been so concerned about everything being set up and running perfectly... found this monstrosity hiding round the corner.

Could have turned up with a tank full of manure and it would have still been an improvement ?

994CA19F-9E60-4E84-9ACC-97C113385F8E.jpeg

No idea why that photo is back to front and on its side but you get the idea!

Quick update for a laugh, turned up to the first paid for job this morning having been so concerned about everything being set up and running perfectly... found this monstrosity hiding round the corner.

Could have turned up with a tank full of manure and it would have still been an improvement ?

View attachment 21430

No idea why that photo is back to front and on its side but you get the idea!
If that's the worst you ever get you're a lucky man, best to rub your hand over first to get the thick of the cobwebs off.

Order 25 spare blades with it for future use. All you need to do is spray wd40 on it after you are finished with it and the blade will last a long time, if not, then it will go rusty. I don't think there has ever been a time in my life when I've had so much spare change since starting window cleaning 3 years ago. ?
just buy a decent scraper like an unger ninja with stainless steel blades

As a quick update, I pumped most of what I had bought through the system this morning, then went back to the filling station and refilled, tested it as it was coming out, and then again afterwards in the tank and it’s 3ppm at the dispenser but also now staying at 3ppm in the tank.

Not perfection, but now a lot better than 25!

You want it at 0 then. there should be no problems what so ever 

Back