Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First accident

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just buy em a new un and forget about it. I chatted to a door fitter recently he was about to fit a new door but it turned out to have been made 6 inches too wide.Had travelled a long way but these things happen i seem to remember it was a £600 door,looked fancier than you
Definitely doesn’t coat 6 big ones for a composite door mate well over a grand new

id still offer to replace ,they might be the sort who say no way theres no need ! over time iv coughed up for all sorts -never regretted any - and iv Always been really lucky in skating over thin ice,like the time i had to clean 6 new big houses and at no.2 Every single window was scratched -would you tell the builders or not? i sensed if i did i might have to pay for every window to be replaced -so i said nothing nothing was ever said. Having said that iv fitted new windows [broken by employees ] and old antique urns [same ] its a strange thing once you decide youre taking the rap youre actually in safe hands

id still offer to replace ,they might be the sort who say no way theres no need ! over time iv coughed up for all sorts -never regretted any - and iv Always been really lucky in skating over thin ice,like the time i had to clean 6 new big houses and at no.2 Every single window was scratched -would you tell the builders or not? i sensed if i did i might have to pay for every window to be replaced -so i said nothing nothing was ever said. Having said that iv fitted new windows [broken by employees ] and old antique urns [same ] its a strange thing once you decide youre taking the rap youre actually in safe hands
Wouldn’t offering out over a grand to replace a door regardless that’s what insurance is for. for stuff like this & for how long I’ve been in business coughing up over a grand makes 0 sense. Polytrol will sort the door out the paint on the other hand needs to be redone won’t cost much so happy to pay for that.

Latest Posts

Back