Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Pole Advise

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Where are you based Duxbury? You might be able to pop in to look at poles to see some of the features/differences depending on where in the country you are.

Paul

SLX 22 has already been claimed, the chap has helped me out a lot.

So he's getting a nice little goodie bag of me.

New flip fast, brushes, fittings the lot.

He has to be one of the nicest guys I have ever come across on the Internet.

I am strong believer in what goes around comes around and if you help me out I will help you out.

Nobody time should be free /emoticons/smile.png

He has already offered todo something I wanted doing for free, and he's been TOLD that he we be rewarded.

Ps Not in that way sweeties /emoticons/wink.png

I find the main advantage with gardiner pole quick release is I can easily put an Unger multi tool holder in the end and put scraper on it, and tbar helps me when gutter cleaning as I can dry it off too so it looks amazing. I have used it to get the craziest of sticky and well stuck on crud off windows and it saves loads of time.

I had my clx 27 nearly two years and wouldn't part with it, use to use 22 but for my round the 27 reaches most of my work. Only problem I had was glue a couple of clamps back on when they came loose. Alex Gardiner has great customer care and plenty of info on the poles on their website and in the forums

I have used a SLX 22 for nearly 2 years now and they are fantastic .you will at some point even on the slx have the clamp work loose and have to re-glue the clamp , i used araldite where you mix the two together and its even better than it was before . make sure you get the right glue though as araldite do lots for different materials .

A of sections on the pole are wearing a bit thin now but the good thing with gardiner is that you can buy replacement sections and not have to buy a complete pole .

Eventually when I've got some spare cash i'm going to buy the slx 25 as sometimes even with the 22 i have to stand on my toes lol .

hope the info helps anyway .

Much help indeed. Definately think im going to stretch my budget and go for an SLX25, with the inclusive brush and CF gooseneck £300 doesnt really seem too bad, and from what everyone has said its well worth it. So thanks all! :-D

They worth every penny mate. I wish I bought one when I first started my work has been so much eaiser and quicker

Back