Flipfast Modifications

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Hinty, May 15, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Just to let you know folks - I have been working on the upgrade kit, with a few improvements:

1. Trimmed down the weight, now a complete flipfast weighs only 9g more than a regular angle adapter
    2. New internal spring setup means there is no longer any need to pre-drill angle adapter. Now it can be fitted
    in under a minute, with no tools needed.
    3. Cutting longer screw threads has meant that it no longer needs a spacer, which brings the lever closer to
    the body of the angle adapter.

Even more useable.

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Any weight lost at the end of the pole is a bonus

3. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Just to mention - I have a few "seconds" - kits which have faded colours, which work perfectly but don't look quite as good available for £3.00 each - send me a pm for if interested. (These are the Mk2 - and do not need tools to fit, and have the improvements mentioned above.

4. Hi Flipfast
    I Was just about to buy a standard 2" and a plus 4 in sliver with pre drilled holes when I noticed option 3 - I think I am being really thick here as I could not find anything on Option 3.
    Can you enlighten me please?

5. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Mistake in the paypal code - there is no option 3, thanks for letting me know - will sort that out.

Dave

Advertisement