Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ideas on where to advertise my van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jesse234

I’m a women who started my own business back in November , due to a change in circumstances I’m looking to sell my van/ business it’s a 18 plate transit connect with 72k on clock; osmo compact 525 water tank. I’m wondering if anyone knows the best place to advertise ? Thanks

On here, ebay, Facebook. Remember to include details like mileage, mot length, service history, your approximate location, what kit will be staying in the van -(poles, reel, water processing, trad kit, ladders - the more details the better). Good images of all sides of the van and the interior plus the kit in the rear, pumps, controllers, tank, reel etc...... The more details the better as some many people post half an advert then get questions asking about mot's mileage.

The window cleaning page on Facebook gets a lot of people on @phillip is in your area not too far from the Angel of the North, no idea if he is adding to his fleet though

On here can’t hurt but at the end of the day if it’s in decent nick stick it on eBay or Autotrader and advertise to a broader audience. It’s just a van. If it’s in decent condition someone will buy it and chuck or sell on the tank. It’s probably not adding much to the overall value. Different if it’s a fully kitted van but sounds like just a van with a tank from your description.

On here can’t hurt but at the end of the day if it’s in decent nick stick it on eBay or Autotrader and advertise to a broader audience. It’s just a van. If it’s in decent condition someone will buy it and chuck or sell on the tank. It’s probably not adding much to the overall value. Different if it’s a fully kitted van but sounds like just a van with a tank from your description.
It's a fully fitted facelift system professionally fitted at PureFreedom

It's a fully fitted facelift system professionally fitted at PureFreedom
Sounds like you know more than is on the OP ?. Makes a big difference. Would still open up the audience with a with / without kit listing I would think. If I was in the market for a van I’d not be put off by having to strip / sell all that kit if the van was priced right.

I’m a women who started my own business back in November , due to a change in circumstances I’m looking to sell my van/ business it’s a 18 plate transit connect with 72k on clock; osmo compact 525 water tank. I’m wondering if anyone knows the best place to advertise ? Thanks
Have a look on the bigger Facebook groups and selling groups @Jesse234 . There's always people selling vans and always people looking for them. Good luck with it I am sure you'll get a buyer.

Latest Posts

Back