Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exterior Cleaning Business for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wrestwood

Hi all,

Due to a career change I’m selling my business. It’s based in East Sussex, however it’s relocatable.

Included in the package:
- Ford Transit Connect LWB, 17 plate with only 61000 miles, with roof rack! Apple car play, air con, reverse cameras etc

- Facelift 325L tank with 100m power reel (less than 12 months old)

- Honda Pressure washer (state of the art and only a year old) includes all hoses too!

- Flat surface cleaner (brand new)

- Wheelie bin

- extendable Roof Ladder & 3 part standard ladder

- Skyvac mighty atom with all extension poles

- Phantom 35ft cleaning pole

- There’s also a few more bits too but these are the main parts

Plus I have a working website, yell business page with 5 star reviews that can all be transferred over etc

No times wasters, please only message if you’re serious, I will discuss pricing via phone or email. This is a full complete ready to go business with some really nice earning opportunities

Jack - 07793491999

Not an expert myself, but if you are not selling an actual customer base you may be better off selling your Yell listing and website locally to you, and get the van and tools on some of the window cleaner facebook pages. Loads of lads on there are always looking for vans with setups and will often not mind if they have to travel to pick it up ?

It’s not really a business is it mate?
Just all the tools to start one imo
Totally agree, I also don't see how it's not a bit of swindle transferring a website and Yell listing with reviews to any Tom, ****, or Harriet when they aren't the new owners' reviews

Totally agree, I also don't see how it's not a bit of swindle transferring a website and Yell listing with reviews to any Tom, ****, or Harriet when they aren't the new owners' reviews
Trading Standards could see it as misleading! Then again what constitutes a 'business'? When a company goes under their assets are sold including any domain names, I very much doubt you can get google to remove previous reviews. So I guess that is a grey area when selling a business. In fact when we sold a business it included domain name and 'goodwill' so I suppose that covers reviews. For example, I know Trip Advisor only allow reviews to be deleted if there is a change in ownership that can be proved with legal documents.

It's an interesting one, as if you 'sold' a round then are you selling customer data and if so is that legal?

Yeah fair point, doesn’t have to be a part of it but just wanted to be able to help someone out. But you raise a good point ?

Not an expert myself, but if you are not selling an actual customer base you may be better off selling your Yell listing and website locally to you, and get the van and tools on some of the window cleaner facebook pages. Loads of lads on there are always looking for vans with setups and will often not mind if they have to travel to pick it up ?
No you’re right, appreciate the feedback. I’ll give FB a go

Perhaps a slight oversight on that! Will do better next time. I do have customers lined up for next year though
That will definitely make a difference if you can show that you have jobs already lined up so whoever takes it on is up and running straight away. Might be an idea to go all out and secure plenty more jobs that can also be passed on. It will show that it’s more of a going concern rather than just a set of equipment.
Good luck with everything

Trading Standards could see it as misleading! Then again what constitutes a 'business'? When a company goes under their assets are sold including any domain names, I very much doubt you can get google to remove previous reviews. So I guess that is a grey area when selling a business. In fact when we sold a business it included domain name and 'goodwill' so I suppose that covers reviews. For example, I know Trip Advisor only allow reviews to be deleted if there is a change in ownership that can be proved with legal documents.

It's an interesting one, as if you 'sold' a round then are you selling customer data and if so is that legal?
Yeah fair point, doesn’t have to be a part of it but just wanted to be able to help someone out. But you raise a good point ?
Coming back to this as it happens I did a quick search for my accountant, and the reviews from a previous owner were carried over this went from the old guy I used to use who insisted when he was bought out as he was retiring that the trading name stayed the same for a period of time, it changed again via the bigger accountants and again when my assigned accountant went solo last year.

Hi all,

Due to a career change I’m selling my business. It’s based in East Sussex, however it’s relocatable.

Included in the package:
- Ford Transit Connect LWB, 17 plate with only 61000 miles, with roof rack! Apple car play, air con, reverse cameras etc

- Honda Pressure washer (state of the art and only a year old) includes all hoses too!

- Wheelie bin

Plus I have a working website, yell business page with 5 star reviews that can all be transferred over etc

No times wasters, please only message if you’re serious, I will discuss pricing via phone or email. This is a full complete ready to go business with some really nice earning opportunities

Jack - 07793491999

Hi all,

Included in the package:

- Wheelie bin

Jack - 07793491999

That will definitely make a difference if you can show that you have jobs already lined up so whoever takes it on is up and running straight away. Might be an idea to go all out and secure plenty more jobs that can also be passed on. It will show that it’s more of a going concern rather than just a set of equipment.
Good luck with everything
Thank you!

Hi all,

Included in the package:

- Wheelie bin

Jack - 07793491999
Still available ?

Latest Posts

Back