Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flow rates and hot water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

What’s everyone running there pumps at with there hot systems and how much of a temperature change do you get my decreasing or increasing the flow i no with my old set up gas heater i can set it to 70c and run pump at 50 but if i up the flow to say 80 the heater will drop to 50c

What’s everyone running there pumps at with there hot systems and how much of a temperature change do you get my decreasing or increasing the flow i no with my old set up gas heater i can set it to 70c and run pump at 50 but if i up the flow to say 80 the heater will drop to 50c
Flow rate set at 69 temperature will depend on many things. Ambient temperature, water temperature before going into the boiler , and how much hose you have out , don’t notice much of a difference in temperature we normally run on 69 on the controller but for very salty costal stuff run on 99 it’s not quite as hot obviously, just play with it and see how you get on .

My system been put back a bit longer there waiting on few parts apparently ? really blady peed off running cold is so slow and stiff hoses are awful ?

My system been put back a bit longer there waiting on few parts apparently ? really blady peed off running cold is so slow and stiff hoses are awful ?

Remember your going to get problems from time to time with your diesel hot system.ive replaced 2 fuses and holders,replaced the water pump twice,had a diesel leak(garage sorted that)and new burner after 3 years(boatyard mechanic changed some pipework as a hose had kinked causing my burner to coke up prematurely)

Also grippatank made a costly mistake(for them!)when they fitted my heater.basically my heater wouldn't work with engine off so they had to make a 350 mile round trip in a courtesy van,drive my van to their workshop,then drive back a couple of days later with it fixed...

Hopefully they've learnt a few lessons over the last 7 years of fitting hot systems!

thanks dazmond im lucky as verotech are 20 minit drive from me so any issues its a quick drive over for them to sort the issue i wanted the grippa heater but as im in devon its just to far for me to get servicing problims sorted as and when from grippa

thanks dazmond im lucky as verotech are 20 minit drive from me so any issues its a quick drive over for them to sort the issue i wanted the grippa heater but as im in devon its just to far for me to get servicing problims sorted as and when from grippa

They don't need servicing....there's nothing to service!a burner change maybe but that could be 10 years away.they are very reliable despite the occasional problems I've had....?

Well what a nightmare van was booked in for next Monday wife booked to days off work for me so I can get lift back home and back to pick up van this last time they cancelled she had to swop day . had a call yesterday saying can’t do Monday but can do this Thursday or it’s another 2 week wait . wife fuming luckily they offered me a van so I can get home and work still it seems to be a roller coaster so far with waiting and disappointing delays even after booking and paying a month in advance I’m looking forward to just be it finally fitted I’ll do a full honist review on it next Friday after a weeks use . After all this hassle does anyone know anywhere I can get it survived as seems a bit of a 💩 show there 😂

Well what a nightmare van was booked in for next Monday wife booked to days off work for me so I can get lift back home and back to pick up van this last time they cancelled she had to swop day . had a call yesterday saying can’t do Monday but can do this Thursday or it’s another 2 week wait . wife fuming luckily they offered me a van so I can get home and work still it seems to be a roller coaster so far with waiting and disappointing delays even after booking and paying a month in advance I’m looking forward to just be it finally fitted I’ll do a full honist review on it next Friday after a weeks use . After all this hassle does anyone know anywhere I can get it survived as seems a bit of a 💩 show there 😂

I want to see photos when it's finally installed and up and running!you won't regret it.they are fantastic.much better than a cheap lpg gas shower heater.👍

Back