Frustrating

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Joe, Oct 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Joe

Joe Active Member

So Frustrated!

Just been to my countys Gold Cup Darts Qualifiers, played blinding but had the worst luck ever!

I know must of you probably dont have a clue about darts but this is a big tournament, you need to be averaging 85 plus to get anywhere.

In the pairs competition i averaged 111, but my partner only managed 55, so that was out the window :-(

Then in the singles I got to the last 16, best of 5 and it was 2-2 with the other geezer to throw first (can be a deciding factor)

I stormed ahead and hit a 180,140,117, left on 64, matey on 220. He hit a 180 leaving double 20, i ballsed up the 64 abd he hit double 20 first dart!

Frustrated so much felt like i was gonna win then was robbed!

Sorry for the long drunken rant & please excuse any spelling mistakes, i know theres 1 or 2 dart players on here so hoping for sone sympathy really :-|

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

i never been a fan of darts mate but if you love a sport u love to do well in it :) its like me with football mate :) i know how u feel mate dont worry u just got to think their will be a next time and u can go further next time mate :)

But you gained valuable tournament experience today so u can capitalise next time around mate

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive got a drat borad on my living room wall. I use to be allright at it. It was mostly there for when I had house party's. Dangerous game when your drunk.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Darn shame Joe, fan of darts or not it's not good when ya can smell victory and then have it snatched away.

5. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Darts is a cracking sport! Played a few times down at my local but was never any good. People used to take the P out of my "spear throwing technique" lol

Keep plodding on though mate....

Gooood Arras!!!

6. chip

chip Guru

Love darts, a 111average would win the worlds!

7. mark m

mark m Hero

I love darts got Weymouth away this Saturday for Bridport Superleague which i am captain .Who do you play for ?

8. Joe

Joe Active Member

Yes your right it would but this was just over 3 legs so id probably just go back to my usual 70 average lol!

Play in surrey for the Vic club mate :)

9. mark m

mark m Hero

Where is the vic club ?

10. Joe

Joe Active Member

Coulsdon mate!

Advertisement