Gardiner Brush

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Neil, Aug 29, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Looking for a new brush , first clean,conny roof and one that doesn't catch leads and rip em off. Would this be the one?
    http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/the-super-lite-brush-dual-trim-original-flocked-0-degree-splay.html
    I tried to read up on the brush guides but I don't understand 0 degree splay , does this mean all outer bristles splay out or they don't splay at all? I prefer ones that splay out with the stiff brush on the inside?

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

don't splay, try a tecbuk

3. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

I use a tecbuk dual trim boars hair brush for all conservatory work and real dirty first cleans. Very nice brush to use. All my other brushes are from gardiner and are all nice for each specific job they're used for

4. mark m

mark m Hero

tecbuk is a nice first clean brush and a gardiner sill brush does a nice job as well it seems to get in all them small corners

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i use tecbuk hybrid good 4 first cleans an regular cleans conny roofs the black one .looks good tho. i have one of the gardener flocked supper lite but it had mono in middle it was quite harsh on leaded i thault i use vikan swivel flocked 4 leaded it glides over lead but its dam heavey lol

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I have a tecbuk brush loved it but got into the gardiner ones , I might give Richard a little msg and see what he has for me. Thanks peeps :)

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Which tecbuk have you got Neil?

Advertisement