Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol I like that

I started cleaning some old dears house once

didn't knock as car was gone

ahe saw me panicked and threw cigarette on the floor and bunt the carpet

she has just watched beat the burglar and the guy was posing as a windie then I pop up in her window

ahhh....i didnt look.tuffers honest...:rofl:
oh...okay all my life trad you really dont think i am not going to check every single window for the next few weeks...

very little at first...but then quite a lot ...but then very little...and of course i figured it out...

yes...its because when i trad....i only dry wipe away cobey webs dirt etc at the top...and now the wfp brush is actually cleaning the :turd: off..and so first couple of cleans i can expect it....and of course...i not upto standards yet and not got the best brush pole technique yet but i will not be put off ...i will succeed ...and it will be used more and more...

i was lucky today all four fronts out...what a run....but on the last house i decided to do the backs as well because they were not in and i was getting cocky.....and then i looked down to see the water doesnt always go away....and a big puddle was right by their back door...so i whipped the brush out of the shed and swept it away quick...

i naturally wanted to check when dry so went off to the first one....but i kept panicking at the old couple coming back and phoning for a plumber....but in this heat it was soon gone...and they are all none the wiser...well...except...

sandra...ahh she so sweet...so i went around the back to trad them and looking through the window was suprised to see her lying with her back to me on the settee...she is knocking on a bit and was very ill last time i saw her and is a diabetic...i could see her head moving about a bit but was kinda worried ...so i tapped on the back door...no reply...so i opened it and went in but i was too scared she may pop off if she awoke to see me stood there so i ventured out again...

not knowing what to do next i shot around the front to do the downstairs bay which she was facing....she shot up when she saw me..so she was okay...

i told her i was concerned and had just been in her kitchen and we had a laugh ...i really do like sandra...

and then she gave me a crash course into how to revive someone from a diabetic coma..i said i was going to just shove one of my sweets in her mouth but no...

its three spoons of sugar stirred into milk....dont ask me how i get it down her....and then the cheeky thing said...and a jam butty...

i was telling her friend this as i was collecting the money and she said yes...she had the doctor making her a jam butty...i like her style...oh and back to the wfp...i said to her did you see anything earlier....she said ...well i did see some dripping water...spotted...:rolleyes:
Drat, I went and read it and I was going to save it for bed time /emoticons/biggrin.png

Great post as per cnc :thumbsup:

Back