Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

chavy cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

jambo113

seen the most unprofessional pair of window cleaners ever today they pulled up out side of a house on a bike holding one part of the ladders each ok i suppose then they asked the woman to fill the bucket again ok the problem was it was a ratty old mop bucket they had them pound shop squeegees and a few dish cloths in a sports n soccer carrier bag they wore ripped tracky bottoms and jumpers with paint on it. dont get me wrong im all for people going out there and earning a living but come on make the effort, half the windys round here walk there round but at least they look the part and got decent tools i was dying to go over and look at there work but i was done before them i bet there was streaks everywere

I seen a old school mate last summer old wooden ladders on his shoulder a black coal bucket hanging off the back and a rag, wearing shorts and a vest lol couldn't believe it

theres a guy who does some of the houses in my street , best comedy duo i have ever seen, he smokes while he works topless. fastest windy iv ever seen tbh but good job he doesnt charge per streak haha.

A guy round my way has adapted a wheelchair into a mobile workstation and carries is ladders on it, goes by the name off spammy the shammie good cheesy name **** window cleaner lol

ya u get them everywhere

i feel a lot more professional with a van and the right gear for the job just makes me feel i can take on the world lol

well the window cleaning world that is and for the sake of £50 u can kit yourself right out lol

Daughter is in bed, wife is ironing, f-all on the box. So, I thought I'd check in on her phone.. I have been reading your posts out to her and we have been in fits of laughter FUNNY AS lads...

Latest Posts

Back