Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van diy help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Just had my diy van system done by top lad in worksop, call him Joe at Baileys wfp systems, did me a good job and a lot cheaper than other companies, didn't have time or ability yet to do my own so for any new starters needing help joe is great, also offers training and is selling spares and equipment website coming soon...

Give him a call and tell him Paul from Barnsley recommended him, great help if like me you need it.

07926 833898

Once you have used it a bit and understand what does what it will be simple for you to make one yourself

Nice one

Just had my diy van system done by top lad in worksop, call him Joe at Baileys wfp systems, did me a good job and a lot cheaper than other companies, didn't have time or ability yet to do my own so for any new starters needing help joe is great, also offers training and is selling spares and equipment website coming soon...
Give him a call and tell him Paul from Barnsley recommended him, great help if like me you need it.

07926 833898
Paul's worksop is a 15 min drive for me I've seen his systems before very cheap and kitted out

He also does ebay van systems if correct

Paul's worksop is a 15 min drive for me I've seen his systems before very cheap and kitted outHe also does ebay van systems if correct
yeah he does all bits, systems and sells some vans ready to go too, good guy and very helpful

Latest Posts

Back