Got A New Customer Yesterday

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by shazzy692002, Feb 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shazzy692002

How amazing is this house.....I priced it at £14. Pictures are rubbish as was not nice day. Will trry and get better ones next time i go. new custie 2.jpg new custie.jpg new custie 3.jpg

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

looks good! looks like you dribbled all the way to the door! lol

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Tena lady are good for that

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

and you would know?? lol

5. OoO

OoO Guest

LMFAO

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice house. Well done to you :)

Also maybe should consider getting an aqua-dapter if you don't already have one as could save you alot of pure water in a day. ^_^

7. shazzy692002

I have a water stopper thing that i brought for a tenner when i brought the slx gardener. Biggest waste of money that was. It comes apart all the time, and leaks constantly.

8. chip

chip Guru

They shouldn't leak. Contact Alex or ring up, I'm pretty sure they'll sort it or replace

9. shazzy692002

Im thinking about just cutting it off. lol.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

lol that house looks cool the picture looks like a video game image :p lool but i no its not obv :) lol

and the water stopped red tap is what i got and its class :) it shouldnt leak :S its very good never comes apart or never leaks ever... even tho i pull my pole hose a lot ... and the tap gets abused a lot but it still does the job :) my first tap lasted me 7 months :) then i had to buy a new 1....

a tap should last a minimum of 6 months without leaking or anything :) jsut think of all the times u dragged your hose and that taps going all over lol

this is the tap u got i think:

that the 1 i got: http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/push-fit-quick-fit-pole-control-valve.html

get in touch with alex on here.... go on members and look for alex gardiner message him and heel sort u out straight away :)

Advertisement