Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Hose reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CM Cleaning Services

Hey all

This might sound daft has anyone had a new 100m hose and reel and thought the hose was too much for the reel ???

Ive just purchased new 325 di tank setup from WCW and no matter how tidy I try reel in hose it just seems too long to reel back in tidy ???

Will get a picture to show if it helps

What's everyone's general thoughts

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have this reel and it can all fit but it is a bit of a squeeze. The paperwork for the reel from what I remember says it can hold a max 90 metres so it's strange they sell it with 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yeah it's worth considering. When you factor all the messing around if don't need the full 100

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I have the same reel with 8mm hose 100m pole 15m of pole hole as I'm tubeless it tight but I have dropped the crossbars down one hole so doesn't scrape the hose now.

I don't have issues reeling in apart from a dodgy shoulder and wished I got the power up hd instead , but I very rarely have the hose out more than half way and  never used the full 100m,  maybe loosing 10m to 15m will help? 

I don't have issues reeling in apart from a dodgy shoulder and wished I got the power up hd instead , but I very rarely have the hose out more than half way and  never used the full 100m,  maybe loosing 10m to 15m will help? 
If you do that and you have a digital controller, remember to adjust your calibration ?

Latest Posts

Back