Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reel Hose - PureFredom, Grippa or other?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ched999uk

I am about to buy an electric reel (black Friday) so though I should get some new 6mm hose and keep my old reel in tact as a spare.
As I am ordering from PureFreedom for the reel and Grippa for the through floor rollers I can order from either and minimise deliveries.
If you take into account of PureFreedoms 20% sale their isn't too much difference in price:
Grippa 6mm hi vis 100m 11kg £74
PureFreedom 6mm hi viz 8kg £84

I will be using cold water.

Which hose do people think is better Grippa or PureFreedom or should I buy from somewhere else?

Cheers

I am about to buy an electric reel (black Friday) so though I should get some new 6mm hose and keep my old reel in tact as a spare.
As I am ordering from PureFreedom for the reel and Grippa for the through floor rollers I can order from either and minimise deliveries.
If you take into account of PureFreedoms 20% sale their isn't too much difference in price:
Grippa 6mm hi vis 100m 11kg £74
PureFreedom 6mm hi viz 8kg £84

I will be using cold water.

Which hose do people think is better Grippa or PureFreedom or should I buy from somewhere else?

Cheers
We use hose from @doug atkinson his hose is from the same company that used to make Gardiner’s microbore it’s good stuff .

I'd just order from PF the last time I placed an order with Grippa around 2 years ago most of the stuff I had to cancel because they didn't have it in stock only got 100m of hose, but that PF reel is a big lump it will be a 2 man lift I'd have thought

Latest Posts

Back