Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reel hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

Time to renew reel hose on one of my reels. I prefer the 6mm. Any recommendations on what’s best at the minute? The last stuff I had on that reel was hi viz stuff from eBay. Probably been on about 4 years or so

I bought 2 reels of 100m microbore from wintecs last November about £40 each (my invoice was £92 Inc VAT but got a couple of scrims and some squeegee rubber) seems pretty good quality stuff. Doesn't kink easily. I've had it before and it lasted about 4 years- no delamination either. Only thing is I can't seem to find it for anywhere near that price now..

I've tried a few over the years and in recent years they have all ended up being :poop: for longevity currently using Grippa hose and the outer layer has worn through in places, the best stuff I have ever used was from Gardiners years ago Daqua some on here said stocks the same hose as Gardiners used to, they don't do pretty colours ? though

I've tried a few over the years and in recent years they have all ended up being :poop: for longevity currently using Grippa hose and the outer layer has worn through in places, the best stuff I have ever used was from Gardiners years ago Daqua some on here said stocks the same hose as Gardiners used to, they don't do pretty colours ? though
I need pretty colours as I’ve 3 reels out the back. Just easier to separate if we tangle ?

Ended up just getting the eBay stuff again

Their 6mm orange hose is more like pink, glad it's in my sons van :D

Doug at daqua does the usual yellow and an orange one that as it fades goes salmon pink ????

I need pretty colours as I’ve 3 reels out the back. Just easier to separate if we tangle ?

Ended up just getting the eBay stuff again
If it's lasted 4 years previously I'd go with that, fingers crossed the quality is the same I've had Circuit Hydraulics stuff before but not been impressed.

Latest Posts

Back