Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose reel adaptor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bryyy2104

Hi,
I've just bought a swan neck connector to attach my reel to my hose. Unfortunately the hose tail on the connector is 12.5mm and my hose is an 8mm.
So should I return the connector and try and find one with an 8mm hose tail? Or just get an adaptor connector from 12.5mm to 8mm?
Thanks for your help with this one!

Hi,
I've just bought a swan neck connector to attach my reel to my hose. Unfortunately the hose tail on the connector is 12.5mm and my hose is an 8mm.
So should I return the connector and try and find one with an 8mm hose tail? Or just get an adaptor connector from 12.5mm to 8mm?
Thanks for your help with this one!
Please put up a photo of this swan neck connector.
If you are referring to the brass elbow on the petal hose reels, then they have a female thread at the barb end to screw in an adapter. I think it's 1/8bsp female thread. Then to 1/8 BSP male to 6mm hose barb for microbore or 8mm for minibore.

Last edited:

Thanks Spruce, that pretty much answers my question. I'll go ahead and order one of those adaptors then.
Appreciate your help!

IMG_20230602_211612899_HDR.jpg

Latest Posts

Back