Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grrrr when will i learn

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers kahoona. Just a bit slow on the phone as I've got pigs tits for fingers.

no worries Tolish, we're not going anywhere mate and always good to chat with like minded peeps, even if this isn't exactly window cleaning related.
Maybe Gav could give us a sub forum called "other ways to make money" /emoticons/wink.png
He has mate.... Gutter cleaning!/emoticons/biggrin.png

From what I hear from people who I have come across that trade in the stock market they say you eventually get sixth sense on when is the right time to sell I guess that is just through years of experience with falling flat on your ass. But most don't have the money to persevere.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

your right seye, cash is the tool of the trader. without it you can't earn, when you earn profit your taking someone elses money (hopefully Robin Hood style), when you lose they are taking yours, therefore capital preservation must come before making profits.

Most noobs get caught up in the trap of looking for the holy grail system where they just have follow a few simple buy/sell signals and hey presto instant cash. Of course it doesn't work like that (despite what the vendors of these systems tell us) and the reality is its a long and very hard road to constant profits. I believe its this mis perception that is the reason so many who try trading the markets fail and give up at the first set back thinking its a big con, and only a few succeed to achieving profitability.

cnc now you sound like those wall street banks who were selling their sub prime mortgages a few years back. /emoticons/wink.png

worth checking out an ISA trading account, you will not be liable for any tax isn the profits made from capital gains, (share price increase). Most of them have competitive commissions too, just look out for any admin fees. I use Barclays and they charge £18 pa.
The other option is to use a spread betting account, again tax free profits currently, but you then have the double edge sword of trading on margin, but at least its easier to short sell via a SB account.
Cheers Khaoona....will take a look at that....the lady wife wants to retire as quickly as possible but my current forecast Is for the dividend income stream to become sufficient between 6 and 8 years time....shes 47

Sorry for the minimal and slow replies chaps. I can normally talk about this stuff allday, but all my internet searching and forums have been from my phone... My computers ill at the moment. We all know why. :rolleyes:/emoticons/smile.png
Have you been a naughty boy on that computer tolish?

Back