Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter and fascia cleaning. how do you do yours?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can get most white stained plastics back to white at the right price. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I just explain to customer then with at i have removed 95% of the dirt but some marks will simply not shift, even with detergents. I personally find that customers are just happy that their fascias look so much better, tiger stripes or not.

On the rare occasion where TFR and a pressure washer doesnt remove the really obvious black marks then i will use a scourer and some pvc cleaner.

The only white plastic I can't clean properly has been discoloured by the sun u.v damage (gone a yellowish colour) but you will rarely see that if at all thesdays.

I have used scourer pvc cleaner and cilic bang and still black marks...o_Oand I am not the one who easilly let them ( marks) stay there and enjoy the sun:ninja:

I am trying magic sponges..got a couple today and a new clean with green manky sills to do Saturday.

Do you use flash or anything with them?

I am trying magic sponges..got a couple today and a new clean with green manky sills to do Saturday.Do you use flash or anything with them?
Use them wet, even better with Virosol on them. They bring the sills that are grey up nice.

I am trying magic sponges..got a couple today and a new clean with green manky sills to do Saturday.Do you use flash or anything with them?
I'd use a cheap cloth first if the sills are green and finish off with a magic sponge as it will get wrecked before it gets to work on the stains behind the green.

Just water, you don't need anything else and you don't need to apply pressure either.

I tried those but did jack on two of the jobs I did recently even with chems on them.:rolleyes:

Magic sponge all the way, no pressure needed to get rid of those grey areas

Back