Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Special offers/ deals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

just intrested to hear if any of you offer window cleaning special deals/offers ?. all the time or just from time to time

if so,care to share them >

just intrested to hear if any of you offer window cleaning special deals/offers ?. all the time or just from time to time
if so,care to share them >
What like Bogof offers....!!! is that what you mean..???:giggle:

I do first cleans for the regular price.

Ive been caught out just the once by a couple named Kantharaju, who decided after the first clean they didn't need me any more.

Said they didn't understand that it was a deal for 4 weekly visits.

i sometimes do a deal where the inside of the kitchen window is done free, 1 time only, idea is to get them to go book the full house inside window clean , later on

I do first cleans for the regular price.Ive been caught out just the once by a couple named Kantharaju, who decided after the first clean they didn't need me any more.

Said they didn't understand that it was a deal for 4 weekly visits.
I see where you're coming from PTWC. I did a gutter clear this morning and he wanted before and after pics. I was thinking don't you trust me you chunt? Anyway, half way through, he had to go out, he paid me, but he didn't get his after pics :laugh:

in my area a couple of windies offer every 5th / 8th clean is free. id think that offer will cost them dearly,in the long run/ but what do i know

When I first started I offered my services (3 free window cleans) in a thing called 'Auction of Promises'. Anyone can offer anything, and people bid for each offering to raise money for charity. Instead of a normal three bed house bidding on it, a couple with an enourmous house equivilent to about 3 or 4 houses decided they wanted it. It was great practice though as it had large, small, leaded, awkward access, 3rd floor...the lot. So I turned up to this place and told them that the auction was supposed to be for a 3bed max house, but in the spirit of charity I did it anyway (just the once) as they were nice folk. Anyway, I got my first customer across the road stroll over, so it was worth it just for the exposure.

If I like the customer then I often chuck in a freebie like I mentioned in the other thread, kitchen window,garage door, shed windows etc.

I have a thing with my custys that if they recommend me to a friend and i get the job i do next clean half price

When I first started I offered my services (3 free window cleans) in a thing called 'Auction of Promises'. Anyone can offer anything, and people bid for each offering to raise money for charity. Instead of a normal three bed house bidding on it, a couple with an enourmous house equivilent to about 3 or 4 houses decided they wanted it. It was great practice though as it had large, small, leaded, awkward access, 3rd floor...the lot. So I turned up to this place and told them that the auction was supposed to be for a 3bed max house, but in the spirit of charity I did it anyway (just the once) as they were nice folk. Anyway, I got my first customer across the road stroll over, so it was worth it just for the exposure.
If I like the customer then I often chuck in a freebie like I mentioned in the other thread, kitchen window,garage door, shed windows etc.
thats a very nice thing to do ,the free BIG HOUSE . not many would follow thru once they saw it

For my best custys, (ones who give me coffee, pay on time etc) i sometimes do little extras like sweeping the front door area/ open porch out with a broom.

I remove the mat and sweep out all the dust and leaves, cobwebs etc, inc porch roof.

thats a very nice thing to do ,the free BIG HOUSE . not many would follow thru once they saw it
I live in a small community mate, so it pays to get your business mentioned in these things. Although it was a bit of a **** take them bidding on it, at least they were ok about me just doing it the once. They also bought me a bottle of wine and some chocs. Like most of the transactions we do, the way the customer acts makes a huge difference to how you react.

I live in a small community mate, so it pays to get your business mentioned in these things. Although it was a bit of a **** take them bidding on it, at least they were ok about me just doing it the once. They also bought me a bottle of wine and some chocs. Like most of the transactions we do, the way the customer acts makes a huge difference to how you react.
"just doing it the once",what were they hoping for? surely not free for life??

"just doing it the once",what were they hoping for? surely not free for life??
I offered 3 cleans in the auction, but I said it was for a 3bed max, unfortunately the auctioneer left this bit out :rolleyes:. Either way,I got a customer out of it, quality practice, and some good karma.:thumbsup:

I offered 3 cleans in the auction, but I said it was for a 3bed max, unfortunately the auctioneer left this bit out :rolleyes:. Either way,I got a customer out of it, quality practice, and some good karma.:thumbsup:
interesting . take it youve not run this idea since? a while ago i was going to offer a free clean to a childrens play centre charity fundraiser day, but after about ten seconds deliberating on it , thought , mmm ,**** off , iv never even been past the centre,never mind in it .

im too cheap to do freebies....but i do throw the door and frame in...i sometimes bring the wheelie bins in...and of course...sometimes lock the left open doors and pop the keys through the letterbox...

one house i locked the patio door and put the keys through but next time...still open so its a one time thing i didnt do it again...turns out...most of his windows are left open....the lower front one with all his keys to his cars and everything....some people live in a different world than me who wont even leave his ladders on the roofrack unlocked....

Last edited by a moderator:
can u imagine cleaning a kids day centre anyway ? why was he friends with the children.... weve had blokes like you down the station before

interesting . take it youve not run this idea since? a while ago i was going to offer a free clean to a childrens play centre charity fundraiser day, but after about ten seconds deliberating on it , thought , mmm ,**** off , iv never even been past the centre,never mind in it .
I would still do it again, but maybe just the one clean. I offered three before because Ididnt have any window cleaning customers so I figured that any exposure would be good. I liked your idea in another thread about the guy that cleaned shop windows for free. Stuff like this has a habit of paying off IMO.

Yeah i keep thinking about that idea of Boars as well, cleaning empty shop windows.

Ive been keeping an eye out for it this week, but not found one yet.

Back