Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning Advice Please?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For anyone interested I've just got of the phone with Danny and he said is they are in the process of updating the design as adding a metal/ali plate so the thread lasts longer than the origanal plastic thread. Danny is going to let me know when the new ones are in stock in about a week time.

Here is the link Oliver also if anyone else is interested http://4shoreservices.co.uk/

I'm going to order a set myself to try them out as should come in handy when guttering is not too badly blocked.

Thanks yes they are the ones! I will be ordering some too

For anyone interested I've just got of the phone with Danny and he said is they are in the process of updating the design as adding a metal/ali plate so the thread lasts longer than the origanal plastic thread. Danny is going to let me know when the new ones are in stock in about a week time.
Are they not selling them atm? on there site it looks to be all metal? thanks for the heads up

There website has been updated today, I ordered 3m pole & 2 attachments of them yesterday, spoke to Danny today they are bringing out more attachments in few weeks if anyone is interested

Latest Posts

Back