Gutter vac

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by mark lee, Aug 20, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark lee

mark lee Member

Not sure this is in the right place but here goes,

Looking for a decent wet n dry gutter vacuum cleaner, any suggestions, what's a good one to go for? prices, make, ones to stay away from
    Thank u

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. Alex Day

Alex Day Member

Hi Mark,

We manufacture gutter vacuums but also clean gutters (and windows) every week. We supply from 1250 watt machines (that's the machine we use) up to 3500 watt machines with either aluminium or carbon fibre poles. What type of work do you intend on doing? Any questions just post on here and I'll try and answer them for you.

Alex

Gutter Cleaning Systems

3. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

4. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

my small one 1250 watt has done me ok for the odd job, and i would reccommmend it however if i were to be doing more i would go for a 3000w one to speed things up.

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

the grippa vac is bomb proof mine has bin ace plenty of suction power and cheep my vac is a streamline vac but its the same numitic hover as grippa sell 2400w it has side entry sclione so very rare to block at the inlet these hovers just go on for ever and dont let u down i have 4 friends with them and they have all bin used and abused with no problim:cool: saying that it will brobly blow up now lmfao:p

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

hi nick a few of us asked alex day on ciu if he would do a suction test like sky vac did would you be up for this? as nick never got back to us about it!

7. Alex Day

Alex Day Member

Hello,

I've been told off for advertising so I'll give some neutral advice (hopefully). If you buy a carbon fibre kit make sure you buy 100% carbon fibre because it is far more rigid and lighter than a carbon fibre/ fibreglass mix. With regards to vacuum cleaners you want a decent airflow, I've posted above that we ourselves from cleaning gutters have found 1250 watts is enough and will do the job, obviously the higher the wattage the higher the airflow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. mark lee

mark lee Member

many thanks for putting this in right place,
    :)
    just straight forward gutter cleans at mo alex not looking for ant thing to expensive but need something good as only been on my own for under a year now and still building the business,1250 sounds ok company i used to work for had ally (i think) pipes never herd any complaints from the guy using them :)

9. Alex Day

Alex Day Member

Hi Mark,

We used aluminium poles for a couple of years and to be honest we got on fine with them. We use a 1250 watt machine all the time and it always does the job. I did a quick suction test and I know Tench said his 2400 watt machine would lift a 1.5kg of pet food. I easily lifted a 2.2kg brick (I that's the heaviest thing I could find) with a 1250 watt machine.

10. mark lee

mark lee Member

#10 mark lee, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    sounds ok any prices? 1250 ally poles? how high do the 1250 reach suction wise?

contact my email
    cleanglazing@gmail.com

Advertisement