h mans pvc pipe

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by kevinc250, Apr 20, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

hello guys,after chatting to maurice and herman,i have some pvc pipe on its way from aus for you all to try,i am sure herman and maurice can give some tutorials on how to make the swivels and q-locks for all your needs,lets do a bit of serious diy

Advertisement
  2. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

Hi Kevin let me no when you get it iv looked every where for the same spec of pipe and had no luck at all

3. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

Kevin250 Actually have made a few videos regarding Q-loq's and a few other one's .( Bit out of date)
    However it might be good to redo them as have worked out better quicker way of making them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. kevinc250

that would be good herman,

5. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

So which one should I do first???
    Any suggestions please??

6. kevinc250

triumph 005.JPG one for the swivel would be nice for me,is totally unbreakable i feel the connections can be tweaked but we can chat about that later,

Attached Files:

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm up for a bit of serious diy :thumbsup:

8. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Yeah, I bet you are ;)......the mere mention of PVC and DIY in the same sentence has got our Smurf all-exited :hehehe:
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble of excitement Smurfy :eek:.... but Kev's reference to DIY is about making things from PVC Pipe :rofl:.

Don't worry Smurf....your secret is safe enough on here :zipit:...;)...:whistle:.

9. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

iv been looking for the same thickness of pipe as the aussie stuff for months, iv tried all the diy branches diffrent electrical gas and plumbing suppliers and iv looked on line, If the only way to get it is ship it from Austrailer cant see it being cost affective, i even bought a heat gun, i got that first because i thought getting the pipe would be easy,

10. kevinc250

its costing a small fortune to have it shipped over andy,(well its gonna cost me a lot of favours!-which i don't mind)true you just can't get the same quality of pipe over here,i'll pop a link up later for those springs for the q-lock

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement