Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hand made shoes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

look how pointed they go
yeah good point - the 'tip' is just aesthetics your toes don't go fully to the end - obviously their not an everyday shoe ? but  they are lovely fit - never have a problem with Jeffery West fit - they take unworn returns no issue in case too tight etc.

yeah good point - the 'tip' is just aesthetics your toes don't go fully to the end - obviously their not an everyday shoe ? but  they are lovely fit - never have a problem with Jeffery West fit - they take unworn returns no issue in case too tight etc.
I got a pair of hush puppy shoes recently and there so comfy, I got leather catterpillar trainers for work, great as they're waterproof too. 

Proper clobber ?. Although they need a shine since last skanking and stomping in them

View attachment 19950

View attachment 19951
Are you a Millwall fan? Assuming you are. I f don’t know how old you are but my brother sent me this yesterday. We’re Bristol Rovers fans and I was at the match featured and right in the middle when it all “kicked off” but I was only 13. 

1 hour ago, Shammy Davis Senior said:

Are you a Millwall fan? Assuming you are. I f don’t know how old you are but my brother sent me this yesterday. We’re Bristol Rovers fans and I was at the match featured and right in the middle when it all “kicked off” but I was only 13. 

I am indeed. Season ticket holder for years. Seen that documentary a few times.

There is another one available with Millwall having it with West Ham in the old Kent road. Myself and several of my mates can be spotted in the thick of it, great times. All grown up and well behaved now though ??‍?

I am indeed. Season ticket holder for years. Seen that documentary a few times.

There is another one available with Millwall having it with West Ham in the old Kent road. Myself and several of my mates can be spotted in the thick of it, great times. All grown up and well behaved now though ??‍?

14 minutes ago, ks789 said:

Cockney rejects are big West Ham fans and have a following from the oi oi skinheads from the eighties 

I go to a lot of skinhead festivals with a group called the black sheep skins. These are proper skins into reggae and two tone with no racial tendency’s. The oi oi skins of the eighties had quite a few members in the National Front and BNP. I don’t think much of oi oi music, it’s closer to punk, whereas the late 70’s skins (second generation) are into ska which I love ?

Cockney rejects are big West Ham fans and have a following from the oi oi skinheads from the eighties 

I go to a lot of skinhead festivals with a group called the black sheep skins. These are proper skins into reggae and two tone with no racial tendency’s. The oi oi skins of the eighties had quite a few members in the National Front and BNP. I don’t think much of oi oi music, it’s closer to punk, whereas the late 70’s skins (second generation) are into ska which I love ?
An old mate of mine is a black sheep skin originally a Tilbury skin you might know him haven’t seen him for years but another old friend of mine mentioned him a few months ago.

An old mate of mine is a black sheep skin originally a Tilbury skin you might know him haven’t seen him for years but another old friend of mine mentioned him a few months ago.
Ask him if he went to the meeting in Dartford where the Skalites were playing. It was a fantastic evening 

I loved the ska but must admit I got into the rejects and Sham 69. Thought slf were great too. 

Back