Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Wireless Controller Smaller Than Iphone 5

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

the new wireless controller now is smaller than an I phone5, except the depth of it!

as the saying gose, 'all good things come in small packages'

with the choice of fixed antenna or antenna with a 1.5m lead and magnetic base so can be fixed externally or just inside the doors, be taken in and out the van whenever you like!

all controllers come with external fixing points to make it as easy as possible to fix to your system/van

plus add-on parts to come!

View attachment 1527

View attachment 1528

View attachment 1529

Nice........must be about as sexy as a controller can be :Image13: .
maybe maybe not! this one might be the smallest it might get for now!!! but now working on a mark 3

plus when the attachments come out for it too it could be even better!

Stop teasing RC :Image14: .
learnt that teasing for gardiners! lol

cant bring it all out in the open at once!

there is only 5 people that know about the new one thats being worked on now!

Rc can u inbox me how this works

You press the button water comes out you press the button it stops, you press the button again and, well do I need to go on H lol.
:Image13: :Image13: :Image13: Nice one Dodger.
'H'...if you need any more advice, feel free to ask..we're all here to help you :Image9: ..........

and remember.......

There's no sich thing as a silly question :Image3: :Image14: :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .

:Image13: :Image13: :Image13: Nice one Dodger.
'H'...if you need any more advice, feel free to ask..we're all here to help you :Image9: ..........

and remember.......

There's no sich thing as a silly question :Image3: :Image14: :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .
Unless you already know the answer !!!

Latest Posts

Back