Head and Hose

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Grumpaflump, Jul 6, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Grumpaflump

Grumpaflump Member

Suggest a Brush head and a Hose for me please as I am a complete novice and I am all googled out....Many Thanks in advance.....

Advertisement
  2. TommoTrueShineWCS

TommoTrueShineWCS Active Member

For pole hose ive just started using PU as ive fitted an aquadapter. Great addition. Reel hose, I've just ordered some 6mm reinforced microbore.

Cant really suggest much about brush heads atm, havent tested enough.

3. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

You're probably going to be just as confused after asking that question on here.
    Like Tommo, I use PU pole hose. Brushwise I use Gardiner and X-Line brushes. My favourites currently are the Ultimate flocked and EvoLite mono. My everyday brush being the flocked.

4. johnny bravo

depends what pole you have, push in or thread pole end, i just sold a CLX,& HOSE., the guy THOUGHT HE WOULD FIX HIS OLD BRUSH & GOOSENECK IN IT, WHEN HE GOT HOME HIS GOOSENECK WAS A SCREW THREAD, NO GOOD, i had to sell him one of mine to fit into the CLX with a brush till he got used to what to get from Gardiners.
    Alex will usually help you out on forums if you need his advice.

Get a brush & gooseneck from Gardiners, all Quik lok fittings compatible

5. johnny bravo

i use a Supreme Hybrid soft, on a swivel gooseneck, slots straight into a SLX or CLX Pole, ive used different brushes , this is smooth on leaded glass with a swivel brush using the brush at a slight angle to clean on leaded. it glides over the lead.

Advertisement