Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Note to leave customer when they are not at home.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ANGELMIG68

Hi, can anybody help me with a template they may have to notify customers their windows have been cleaned but they were not at home to pay?

Thanks in anticipation

Are you any good with computers @ANGELMIG68 ? Do them to A6 size ie four on an A4 sheet. Type in stuff like your windows have been cleaned today, cost, your name, phone number, website and a little advert at the bottom detailing any add on work you do. I advertise gutter vac and uPVC cleaning on mine and have had quite a bit of work from it.

Are you any good with computers @ANGELMIG68 ? Do them to A6 size ie four on an A4 sheet. Type in stuff like your windows have been cleaned today, cost, your name, phone number, website and a little advert at the bottom detailing any add on work you do. I advertise gutter vac and uPVC cleaning on mine and have had quite a bit of work from it.
Thanks Tuffers, I'm not brilliant on computers, Bill Gates job is safe put it that way

good idea to add other services you can do....for years i have just been scrawling with pen...its like doing lines at school....time for change....:thumbsup:

oh and welcome ANGELMIG68 yeh me just about to get around to getting some good notes sorted....but its a joke getting them printed....if the printer decides to work my battery has died in my laptop so i have to stretch the power lead across and bring the printer toward s and hopefully it works ...hardly wireless...

I don't have a template, mine is designed to match all our other stationery in Photoshop and printed on card, here is a look though to give you inspiration for your own designs.

2ktm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a template, mine is designed to match all our other stationery in Photoshop and printed on card, here is a look though to give you inspiration for your own designs.

nice thanks for letting us see that....i have been a bit slow on the uptake and have missed out on opportunities with my penned scrawled notes.....

Back