Here is the multi million £ house i done.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by shazzy692002, Dec 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shazzy692002

This is just one part of it, There are other dwelling around the area that i had to clean. It was a 2 man/lady job for 2 days. It had a bout 12 double bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, pool room, laudry room, Table tennis room, plus lots of other rooms. lodge 2.jpg lodge 3.jpg lodge 4.jpg lodge 5.jpg I actually had to climb through a hatch and crawl along a plank of wood to do some of the higher out side windows. which you could not reach with pole....I done insides and out.

The other bits to clean were 61 solar panels on a barn, next to that house joined was a bungalow which had 2 bedrooms, attached to that was a area for staff to sleep, had 4 beds in one room, plus another barn thing with a small kitchen and double bed in. Plus a large green house, with glass roof and another 3 bedroom detached house. All on about 26 acres.

The lodge.jpg The lodge 1.jpg

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

where are you Shazzy you should have taken a selfie

3. Newbie cleaner

Newbie cleaner Active Member

Wow you did very well to do it 8n thetime you did it in.

Is that your van shazzy?

4. shazzy692002

Yeah my van. No chance of a selfie, when working haha.

5. Newbie cleaner

Apart from cleaning the place up wgat was it like.

Cant make out what the van says lol

6. shazzy692002

The van says AquaClear. with name and number etc....

It was a amazing place, I would always say that i would not want to live in a big house like that, but it was very homely considering they dont live there very often. There is a lower level that you can not see, so basically 3 levels, and a cellar. Amazing views.

7. Newbie cleaner

I've always said that to I I wouldn't want a massive house but that does look nice though, I bet your still feeling it now tho7gh lol

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would have drawn a line at walking that plank though shazzy. Unless there was water below and pirates were sticking swards in me buttocks…. Arrrrr!:D

9. shazzy692002

I liked walking the plank haha. there was glass roof beneath me, it was worse the other side, as slippery as hell on the roof.

10. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

wow nice pics, well done on getting that job, how often do they want that doing ?

Advertisement