hi guys new here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by ste waddington, Jan 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ste waddington

ste waddington Newcomer

hi guys. im new to this site. just set up a small round on walney island, barrow in furness. i only have 20 customes at the momentvbut hopefully a lot more soon

Advertisement
  2. ste waddington

ste waddington Newcomer

forgot to add, im traditional. went out lat week and was so netvous on the ladders.hopefully ill get used to them

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

welcome ste , you should consider getting a ladder safety device, the one im using is called foot the ladder , theres a video of it on youtube called foot the ladder , its a great bit of kit and would give you a lot of confidence up a ladder good luck with building your round

4. ste waddington

ste waddington Newcomer

thanks mate. i have ladder pads and ladder mat. im just weary of the ladders. i will look into the ladder foot. i dont drive so have to carry everythingbin a backpack for now. do u eventually gey your ladder legs haha

5. just opened proper account, hi again

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Welcome Stephen. You will get used to the ladders mate, you'll be running up em in no time! Have you mastered how to carry them yet ie holding them on about the 4th rung and balancing them on your shoulder?

7. ste waddington

ste waddington Newcomer

yeah im ok with that. i just feel like theyre gonna slip or something. just paranoid. they are lightweight too. been working with my mate around 5 months but only on the bottoms with the A Frame. hope i will get used tovthem

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Greetings

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

welcome to the forum bud;)

10. norm

norm Grand Master

welcome Stephen

Advertisement