Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Honest opinions of Moerman Excelerator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have been using mine since I recieved of moerman . Great hand tool but can't seem too get to grips as a swivel tool
We can't all be perfect Jim:rofl:

I have been using mine since I recieved of moerman . Great hand tool but can't seem too get to grips as a swivel tool
Back to basics Jim. Use it without Fliq pad, maybe drop down to a 12" channel and play with it till you hit the sweet spot for pivoting. I certainly don't use it in hand on long runs of Windows. Short pole or bare with scrubber in opposing hand.

Back to basics Jim. Use it without Fliq pad, maybe drop down to a 12" channel and play with it till you hit the sweet spot for pivoting. I certainly don't use it in hand on long runs of Windows. Short pole or bare with scrubber in opposing hand.
Just bought a new excelerator handle as mine was a prototype. So put a 12" channel in the new one it is so nice to use

Bit of a thread revival here. Is it just me or does the moerman rubber seem to 'just' come over the edges of the blue tips of the excelerator and swivel...whereas it's a bit longer in the liquidator?

Maybe my batch is just a tiny bit shorter

Back