Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose Reel with Extension Roller Guide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vito61

Hi

I'm selling my Pure Freedom bolt down Hose Reel. Complete with the excellent Extension Roller Guide and 100 metres of the lime green hi viz Hose. All works fine

I've got it listed on the well known Internet auction site. It will need to be collected, I'm not far from Stonehenge, Wiltshire.

Looking for £200 on.

Hope to hear from you soon.DSC_1360.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1362.JPG
    DSC_1362.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_1361.JPG
    DSC_1361.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hi

I'm selling my Pure Freedom bolt down Hose Reel. Complete with the excellent Extension Roller Guide and 100 metres of the lime green hi viz Hose. All works fine

I've got it listed on the well known Internet auction site. It will need to be collected, I'm not far from Stonehenge, Wiltshire.

Looking for £200 on.

Hope to hear from you soon.
A picture paints a 1,000 words so maybe put up a photo or two as the condition is everything

£300 with No Reel Hose. shocking
While it's not cheap their kit is very well engineered. Pure Freedom started as an engineering company so they are not just adapting things they are designed to do the job - I would say over engineered. They use proper bearings, stainless nuts and bolts and serious swivels.

I may be a little biased as I just bought one of their electric reels (Black Friday) but compared to the others out there it just seemed so much more robust and mechanically superior - there are not many electric reels that are OK with 8mm hose as it's a lot heavier!

As they make the stuff in house they can do custom things. I didn't want the control panel on the front and they supplied a wall mount bracket and a longer cable loom.

Back