Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you clean big window on the second floor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Same here..14 stone of lean muscle while boxing and krav training or up to 16 not..would feel dodgy on a frame

Same here..14 stone of lean muscle while boxing and krav training or up to 16 not..would feel dodgy on a frame
Krav maga and boxing:) bet you deal well with the non payers

how long have you trained krav maga?

Only a few weeks at a class but when I was growing up my best mates dad had learnt in israeli army and we learned for years from him

Am well advanced for the classes but still have to wait 6 months to grade each level

I have always kept practising it though as is good to be able to do instinctively rather than have to think about it if in a situation

And I have been teaching my 6'1" 13 year old rugby playing lump of a son to look after himself

My mate is a tiny guy and I used to **** myself when people would try it on in the pub

knowing that they weren't gonna be walking out:giggle:

Never underestimate the small guy especially if he has learnt that all his childhood

Clean window by dividing into parts, use soapy water, then window cleaning squeegee to clean water properly. Ladder is best for traditional method otherwise so many large sized window cleaners are available nowadays.

Back