Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua Dapter Fitment Gardiner Quick Loq

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oliver

Does anyone know what I need or were I get attachment for aqua dapter to the quick loq fitment?

Is it the resi neck 2 I need from gardiner?

or should I of bought the flip fast & swaped the ends so to speak? If the fit together?

Yes I have the clamp, I bought the bit that screws in for the gardiner quick release pole end, it's the brush end I have the prob, I swapped to quick loq brush fittings

I had the same issue.

If you are you using the new resi necks you need type 2.

AD. Should have supplied an adapter which is a quick release black shaft with screw thread. Screw the AD Onto that. Then on top of the AD screw the resi neck type 2

I had the same issue.

If you are you using the new resi necks you need type 2.

AD. Should have supplied an adapter which is a quick release black shaft with screw thread. Screw the AD Onto that. Then on top of the AD screw the resi neck type 2
Thanks, yes I have the bottom bit, but was unsure if it was def the resi type 2 I need for the top

Yeah type 2. It's just a screw thread that's all.

The flip fast is the same deal just lighter mate.

Oh and yes I use quick loq as well on most stuff. Just so you know it does work /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah type 2. It's just a screw thread that's all.

The flip fast is the same deal just lighter mate.
Oh is it? il order flip fast then I shouldn't of been such a tight git & got one with it, just didn't think I needed it lol

Oh and yes I use quick loq as well on most stuff. Just so you know it does work /emoticons/smile.png
Yes I been using them for a while, was gutted for a min because I thought the brush head would start to swivel on the end of the AD lol

Latest Posts

Back