Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wire Wool pole attachment?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

KJShiners

Hi . 

Does anyone know the best / a good attachment to add a wire wool scraper or similar to a water fed pole. 

I used Gardiner poles with Quick Loq adapter. 

Thank you! 

Kelsey 

Hi . 

Does anyone know the best / a good attachment to add a wire wool scraper or similar to a water fed pole. 

I used Gardiner poles with Quick Loq adapter. 

Thank you! 

Kelsey 
Speak to Darren Ansbro at DA Components 

Bronze wool pads are faultless he also sells walnut pads and is a UK outlet for American Tucker pads and products 

I saw a window cleaner resource video, that the company that makes bronze wool for them is no longer making ultra fine bronze wool suitable for windows, so warning that if your buying bronze wool products to make sure it is ultra fine or will scratch windows. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1 hour ago, windowsurfer said:

I saw a window cleaner resource video, that the company that makes bronze wool for them is no longer making ultra fine bronze wool suitable for windows, so warning that if your buying bronze wool products to make sure it is ultra fine or will scratch windows. 

Most of the quality bronze wool 000 gauge here in the UK and the USA uses different grading

The is a chap I met at the expo in Ireland doing bronze wool but his pads scratch plastics and glass so be aware 

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back