how many customers did u get in your first week?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, May 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

i got 10...

well 11...... but 1 was a one off clean

and also please tell me how many u had after 1 month... 2 months and 3 months :p :) lol

Advertisement
  2. S.W. Window Cleaning

S.W. Window Cleaning Active Member

You are doing well then. Thats great. Keep it up.
    Steve :p

3. willywindows

willywindows Guest

I think a lot will depend on various factors such as:How many windies already work that area,prices your quoting,your selling skills etc.
    Keep it up mate.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

The areas i go into all have a window cleaner.... but i just get the 1 or 2... theirs always 1 person on someoens patch that wont say no .... which is essential and has kept me in a happy mood :p this is the only way for us newbies to start up lol

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

23 but i targeted a council estate where i knew other window cleaners wouldnt go, as knew i would get loads of work, and lots of practise

6. laddergarder

Someone asked that before I think you will be surprised to find allot of moderate figures, it really does just take time to build a round, there is no short cuts. I currently have a round of 700 customers which has taken me 5 years to build, but here is what my first 12 months were like. This was while I was working 6 days a week in a shop.

month - number of customers - total sales
    -----------------------------------------
    1 - 49 - £311
    2 - 69 - £426
    3 - 78 - £538
    4 - 74 - £535
    5 - 72 - £500
    6 - 77 - £520
    7 - 72 - £500
    8 - 90 - £601
    9 - 72 - £500
    10 - 106 - £670
    11 - 109 - £720
    12 - 124 - £820

The figures some times show drops, because this is the number of customers that I have completed and that have paid me in that month.

So hopefully you see that you are on the right path, and if you keep at it, you will get to were you want to be.

We all started at the bottom, well most anyway.

7. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

what you got to remember is that a lot of wc wil say they dont have any work for less than £10, and make £300 a day, yet these are the one who use Swear word!py poles bodged gear, and are always moaing that they are skint, there is a few near me like that

a perfect example is yesterday, me and a helper worked from 9 am to 4 pm, did 14 caravan windows, (about 7 windows each) and then did 38 houses, some small bungys, some front only, most all 2/3 bed compact work

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

When I started I had like 12 in a cul de sac I had bought of a friend.. It was really just for money for the weekend.. This was around 5 years ago.. I never took things seriously until around 2 years ago.. I now work with my da who been at it nearly 25 years.. Have just short of 500 custys.. Would say around 150 of them are every 2 weeks..

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I have 1 customer at the moment and thats my sister in law but when i start properly i will have a few more lined up ready .

10. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Thought you'd called it a day Gav?

Advertisement