How many houses a day

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Aqua-pure Portadown, Sep 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Aqua-pure Portadown

Aqua-pure Portadown Active Member

I was just wondering how many houses on average do all you guys clean a day ??
    And are you all one man bands ?
    Also do any of you employ anyone to help with the workload ,if so does it cost much more in insurances etc ,etc ???

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Anywhere between 8 and 20 jobs a day depending on size

3. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

About the same as daveyboy1 currently, but then have some days left free for one off jobs etc, would like to get my business to 20 each day over 5 days per week, thats my long term goal to get to in the next 18 months.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

At present I do between 20-25 'average' 3 bed semis on a compact round per day. I could do more but I have it honed so I am never finishing any later than 2.30 of an afternoon so should I wish to fit in a conservatory roof or some gutters or a couple of beers well then I have the time.

We are all different, our areas are all different so at the end of the day how many you do in a day will be just a natural evolution of your own working environment.

5. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Green is right about the fact we will all be different, I average about 12 a day but my round will be completly different to say, greens etc,

I tend to do bigger houses with higher prices, but some days I've got 20 odd smaller houses to do, just depends totally on your round

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

That's why i said between 8 and 20
    I have some big houses and some days of average 3 beds
    Both are nice to do depending on mood

7. Jonathan Sanderson

Jonathan Sanderson Active Member

I'm similar. Usually 20-30 properties, each 3 or 4 beds, with a mix of semi detached and detached.

Compact work is the key really. Unless you charge higher prices and do a bit of driving which works too.

8. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

1 or 2 maybe lol depends how long the day is :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Jacob

Jacob Guest

1-12 (1 being a mansion) although i freak out when theres more than 10 houses and 6 hours on the days work paper lol dont like wokring too long or hard :D love the ones i start eaaaaarlyyy morning then i finish around noon.

10. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Aint this job fantastic hey! So much scope to earn what you need and to be able to offer good employment if you want to. If only they all knew hey lol! Wish i started up when I was 18!!

Advertisement