Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much? Cladding cleaned.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Deleted member 12462

Hi all based in north east.

Price for 15 cleans per year 3 extra cleans in the summer months.

What price do you reckon.

Attachments

• 20240821_143125.jpg
    20240821_143125.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240821_143210.jpg
    20240821_143210.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 0
As above - I'll eat my wfp Brush if you get 13 cleans a year !
A - because even to most fussy commercial never has that frequency (IME)
B- if done right it should stay clean for a year or so

will be interested in OP's reply

I very much doubt they'll be prepared to pay circa £30k a year.to keep the building clean
No I doubt that too.
100 percent 15 cleans per year I've dealt with the company for 15 years.
As above - I'll eat my wfp Brush if you get 13 cleans a year !
A - because even to most fussy commercial never has that frequency (IME)
B- if done right it should stay clean for a year or so

will be interested in OP's reply
Best get eating your brush matey

The other building I do at the minute gets set up yearly with it's own purchase order number so once quote accepted I don't see a problem for the next 12 months it will be after that initial period I think

We do a lot of this type of thing but no way will they have it cleaned that often every 12-18 months would be the usual clean time scale , that would be cleaning it every 3:5 weeks . We do a large school annually on the grounds of health and safety due to bird strickes and it’s classed as a health hazard there are over 200 seagulls that regularly nest on the roof , but that’s the exception rather than the rule .unless you have very hard water and a risk of lime scale marks pure doesn’t need to be used on that .

Am I being incredibly thick or does that not look like that much work? :LOL:

I do black garage doors that have vertical lines, shallower but certainly a similar style. That job just looks like one long massive garage door. If I lined up the garage doors for that length, then doubled the height I'd be able to clean them in less than 3 hours per side. That's just using pure without bird droppings. A bigger brush I think I'd do it in less.

4 sides = 12 hours. Like I say might be incredibly thick in my thinking though and depends on the bird droppings.

£700? Based on the fact it's all in one place and relatively straight forward and it's not going to be bad due to the amount of cleans per year.

Am I being incredibly thick or does that not look like that much work? :LOL:

I do black garage doors that have vertical lines, shallower but certainly a similar style. That job just looks like one long massive garage door. If I lined up the garage doors for that length, then doubled the height I'd be able to clean them in less than 3 hours per side. That's just using pure without bird droppings. A bigger brush I think I'd do it in less.

4 sides = 12 hours. Like I say might be incredibly thick in my thinking though and depends on the bird droppings.

£700? Based on the fact it's all in one place and relatively straight forward and it's not going to be bad due to the amount of cleans per year.

lol yes I think you are being incredibly thick 😂😂😂😂 that’s a fair old job especially if there is loads of bird poo , it’s harder work than you think and takes much longer than you initially think as well . No offence meant . I certainly wouldn’t do it for £700 that’s the price of a medium house clean

lol yes I think you are being incredibly thick 😂😂😂😂 that’s a fair old job especially if there is loads of bird poo , it’s harder work than you think and takes much longer than you initially think as well . No offence meant . I certainly wouldn’t do it for £700 that’s the price of a medium house clean
Fair enough, how long would it take then? And how big are your medium houses 😂

We do a lot of this type of thing but no way will they have it cleaned that often every 12-18 months would be the usual clean time scale , that would be cleaning it every 3:5 weeks . We do a large school annually on the grounds of health and safety due to bird strickes and it’s classed as a health hazard there are over 200 seagulls that regularly nest on the roof , but that’s the exception rather than the rule .unless you have very hard water and a risk of lime scale marks pure doesn’t need to be used on that .
200 gawd! i actually feed a seagull every morning, i park up bout 7am and am waiting for my employee to arrive and while waiting tend to buy a pack of roast chicken drumsticks. These i eat then throw the bones to this gull. Often times it swallows the bones whole i feel bad about that . One thing is this gull has a horrid face, and greasey feathers -id prefer if it was a cutie

Hi all based in north east.

Price for 15 cleans per year 3 extra cleans in the summer months.

What price do you reckon.
It's your business, livelihood & future. You need to make your own pricing structure and take some risks like we all did when we started out

It's not as simple as leaving a price in the comments

Latest Posts

Back