Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge To Clean This

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yer know i find it very hard getting landscape jobs paving and decking everybody wants it but the price of materials always messes it up they nearly have heart attack and ill be only charging £90 a day labour...
now when i get asked i dont even bother with it say no dont do it anymore i earn more money cutting hedges and grass.and dont have to work quotes out for hours.
yer thats why i want to come out of it myself and get someone in to do that work for me, can spend a whole day on phone gettin prices and sitting there sorting it all out for them just to say no!

cant even get the same money for fully fitting kitchens now like you used to a a few years ago, we was getting over £1500 for fitting them and booked up for 4-5 months at a time, now you lucky if you can get £600-700 for them.

can earn a lot more on the windows and thats less work and hassle to!

yep i know what you mean and you always need a business fund to splash out and buy all the materials,does my head in working things out and sorting deliveries out nothing but hassle and then they say how much??lucky i dont charge them a fee for garden design i could charge upto £60ph for design work!

i pure maintenance now i have sold work in the past for a percentage as i cant be assed with it too much like hard work anyway cleaning windows is easy and stress free.

how these fencing firms stay up and running i have no idea.

yep i know what you mean and you always need a business fund to splash out and buy all the materials,does my head in working things out and sorting deliveries out nothing but hassle and then they say how much??lucky i dont charge them a fee for garden design i could charge upto £60ph for design work!
i pure maintenance now i have sold work in the past for a percentage as i cant be assed with it too much like hard work anyway cleaning windows is easy and stress free.

how these fencing firms stay up and running i have no idea.
yer i always charge the trade cost for materials too, not like some people that add a % to them!

i know they must have a great deal price and able to buy in bulk!

Back