I Can Now Concentrate 100% On My Business :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, May 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Went to crown court and got a 12 month suspended sentence for fraud plus community service :| been going on since before i started my window cleaning round and its been on my head everyday , if i went down today i would of lost my business and everything so am very happy :) sometimes ive always thought to myself all this hard work may go to waste :| so my solicitor said hes started a window cleaning round and he chose that because he likes working by his self etc and the moody judge started laffin n goes window cleaning? Hmmm lol then he goes u no izactly wat u wer doing no gettin away from that but your only 22 i want u to go and sort ya life out uve got a future ahead if u, and dont ever wanna see you here again after 18 months of headache i can now concentrate on ma business 100%

Advertisement
  2. Gremah

Gremah Member

what did you do?

3. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

thats good to here h,

lots of us have a past , i know i have and we all learn as we get older........

like u say u got your furture ahead of u,

22 own business, van and nearly 250 customer,

your doing well bud.

4. JDMW

JDMW Guru

yeh wish i was doing the same as you at 22, im 34 in few weeks and kinda wished i thought of all this when i was mid 20s. i guess when you get older you look back and say i wish or what if. i just pass my lessons learnt onto people younger than me now. i sound like my nan lol

5. mr shine

mr shine Guru

great news h , that must be a big weight of your mind ,sure its all in your past now

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Everyone has a past. Well done.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Do they?

8. OoO

OoO Guest

Yes everyone has a past.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What a criminal past?

10. harunh

harunh Legend

Nothing wrong in criminal past, aslong as u learn from them :) but am still young n learnin lol

Advertisement