Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I have been very silly.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

get somebody ya know to phone about the van and see if he is trying the same thing
I did, the guy told my friend that a young lady had put a deposit down, but if he was near buy then he would refund her and let him have the van haha....this was Saturday.

strange then...why have a reg office so far away?. I keep checking my bank acc to see if they refund.....ocd now lol. x

boar lives near me, would never expect anyone to do that.. ...I do have a hubby, but really don't want to drive all that way back with a van im not used to..typical women hey?

Sounds to me he has a geniune problem with transport so unless you can sort it out between yourselves amicably to get it delivered to you then he should refund you in full.

Sounds to me he has a geniune problem with transport so unless you can sort it out between yourselves amicably to get it delivered to you then he should refund you in full.
I totally agree, but its the 2 days of lies saying it was in Cambridge....and that the Cambridge office will contact me etc....I am more than happy for them to deliver, or pay back deposit....but he totally ignoring my calls and texts now.

Back