I think the snow ruined it

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by john39, Feb 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. john39

john39 Well-Known Member

i was out cleaning today and my water was 001 and my ionic brush two weeks old.
    called to collect the money of the customer who I cleaned today and there windows was greasy and spotty under the street lighting. was this because its windy as ****? their was a touch of snow also

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

could well be john39 I do one over the road and usually clean his sills daily as I take in my wet scrims as he is fussy for that and they were filthy over night when we had a bit of hail snow etc..

and his windows at the back too..

I really hate windy snowy haily days...

just say oh sorry and say I will do em again its easier than arguing...

funny thing is they can go mad when it rains but I they never get very dirty when we have a lot of rain...

there were two really bad storms last year..the storm of slime and hurricane gonzo which did mess the windows up..

I went up to do an orangery today which is never a problem as is tinted and easy to clean...I COULDNT shift the little black spots all over it...they must have dried on really hard I had to get the bloomin hose pipe and alligator on it....really bad..:D

you have to just say sometimes today was a pain but tomorrow may be good...lucky for me i soon forget the pain..

Advertisement