Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro observation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mattlekim

Hi so iv been on pole for over 10 years. And have recently boosted my water production rate so thought I would post about it just in case it could help someone else.

I get a out 60 to 70psi at home and use 3 10" members+ prefilters.

Anyway I would always get low production rate and ended up with a booster pump. Even then I would get about 700l per day.

My settup haf 15mm all the way to the filters then the output was about 3 meter run of standard 6/8 mm filtration pipe to tank.

So last month I moved the filters right next to the tank and ran 15mm pipe directly there to the filters.

With same filters I'm now getting 1500l per day and better ppm and that's without a booster pump.

Can't believe the difference

The shorter length of hose from your tap to the pre-filters can cause issues with reduced flow, bit puzzled as to why you didn't have pre-filters and membranes in closer proximity to each other,

To get what I assume is a small R/O set up your production volume is really high, what do you define as a day? with 30-40psi I can produce roughly 400ltrs in 6hrs this is with a 40/21

Latest Posts

Back