Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting excited now

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

Just had an email confirming my 5000 leaflets :cool: business cards and 2 pens :blush: will be delivered tomorrow. I should have them all posted in 3 days /emoticons/smile.png

who have you gone with mate?i have business cards with a reciept on the reverse side, using my graphics off my van on the front 5000 for £110

Vistaprint, postage was a killer £33 for 3 day delivery.

Alpineyorks who'd you go with for your cards, sounds like great idea having a reciept on the back, I'd like one with an invoice on the back.

i went with a local design company but they ordered them from germany lol, 7 day turn around too.

i also but collection date on the reciept too which has proved to be a waste of time lol

vista print is good mate i just had my delivery this week and the business cards and magnets i done look smart if i do say so myself people love them

first comments are ohhh thats smart lol

and i got a door magnet and 2 card cases free so happy days :] now i got to post them bad boys.

when u hitting the streets fella ?

Just been out and done most of the village, when I orderd my leaflets I got suckered in and bought two pens which I was really looking forward to coming, turned up today and there was a bag full of pens, I thought they must have put some free one's in, dream on!!! buggers have only gone and sent someone elses pens with french writing all over them... Gutted.

Back