Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dd vessel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kaye

Hi there I'm currently using a 11l di vessel and I live in a soft water area and I am moving to a hard water area! I was wondering will my di vessel still bring my water down to under 10 ppm! What would I need to do use 2 di vessels ,many thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi there I'm currently using a 11l di vessel and I live in a soft water area and I am moving to a hard water area! I was wondering will my di vessel still bring my water down to under 10 ppm! What would I need to do use 2 di vessels ,many thanks
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
It will bring it down to ten but you'll us twice as much resin.

In hard water areas it's a false economy to go down the d.i only route.

For the sake of £160 you could invest in a 300gpd r.o and save a fortune in resin cost

It will bring it down to ten but you'll us twice as much resin.In hard water areas it's a false economy to go down the d.i only route.

For the sake of £160 you could invest in a 300gpd r.o and save a fortune in resin cost

For £140 you could get a 400gpd from collins water products. 2 full di vessels cost the upwards of 120 odd quid

Back