Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Back.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey i seen him about before on this forum... When i was planning on starting out /emoticons/biggrin.png

Welcome back

And your website is really good and professional.

Hey i seen him about before on this forum... When i was planning on starting out /emoticons/smile.png

Welcome back

Must be tired out from his walk lol, and yeah nice looking site James especially the banner

Hi James welcome back to the forum.

Not sure on your website, I don't like the big blue empty space in the middle of the home page, sorry but you did ask.

JP pm'd you
I'll have a lil look now Paul

Hey i seen him about before on this forum... When i was planning on starting out /emoticons/tongue.png

Welcome back

Thanks very much mate /emoticons/smile.png

Must be tired out from his walk lol, and yeah nice looking site James especially the banner
Cheers for that buddy, yeah the banners took a while to sort out.

Welcome back James
Cheers Mark! Hope your doing well.

Welcome back James! Sites looking well, did you do yourself? Glad to hear business going strong
I did do it myself yeah mate, with a little help /emoticons/wink.png

Hi James welcome back to the forum.

Not sure on your website, I don't like the big blue empty space in the middle of the home page, sorry but you did ask.
thats honest, much appreciated! I'm looking into it tbh. Still alot to sort out on it.

Back