Inside Clean

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Knoxy, Jun 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Been asked to clean the inside windows of a regular customer, I have no idea what to charge him, for the outside I charge him £20, he has 18 windows. Any addvice would be great thanks.

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

I have the same problem with pricing insides up, i use wfp on the outside, the way i look at it, if I charge £20 for outside, I would look around £10 for inside but thats just me!

3. laddergarder

My pricing structure includes a small starter charge if you like to account for setup time, but bar that which the customer only pays once, I charge the same for the outsides as I do the insides. I am trad. So if its £10 for the outsides, its £20 for in and out, plus the starter charge.

Insides aren't always quicker to do, as some times you have to remove blinds etc, and you also have to take extra care when working in someone's property. Removing ornaments from sills etc, shifting sofas in some cases.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

I always find the insides a lot quicker to do than outsides! no up down ladders for one! I always ask the customer to take anything off the cills, that way i dont have to worry about breaking anything!!

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

If it was a regular customer of mine and I charged them £20 for outside I'd charge them double just, £40

If its new or recently got or people I'm not really fussed about I'd ask for double and a half, £50

Insides are like first cleans and if they are smokers or have pets or kids the windows will be stinking..

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

those windows in smokers houses are bad! feel like throwing my stuff away after i finished with some of them coz how yellow/brown everything with!!!

7. madboat

madboat Guest

insides are horrible lol, a lady ask me if i could go back to do insides at 6.30pm one evening.
    when her husband gets home so he can remove curtains etc....
    i said ok i normally charge double, but, she misunderstood what i meant and said yeah i will pay you double :p
    its £15 for outsides, but, monday i will be there at 6.30pm to do insides for £30 lol what a result haha

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Cowboy you are!! Haha well done!

9. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Insides are the same as outside, same windows etc, so I charge the same for inside as outside am trad.

why charge more or less when their exacly the same lol.

10. Paul

Paul Guest

I also charge the same inside as outside same amount of windows and no use of ladders just one room to another so why charge more, I get the customer to clear the window sills as I'm doing outside so all ready to go

Advertisement