Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internal window cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

David h

I’ve just priced a large internal window clean

with a high level window( 6 m )

with a 2ft ledge and a large crystal chandelier in front 

apart from an alloy scaffold all I can think of is one of those sky wands  ?

anyone used one

they look a bit weak

plus how much would you all charge 

I’ve equaled the out side price plus £60 

85 windows in total 

that difficult window is 4mX3m (triangle shaped) 6m up 

cheers

I’ve just priced a large internal window clean

with a high level window( 6 m )

with a 2ft ledge and a large crystal chandelier in front 

apart from an alloy scaffold all I can think of is one of those sky wands  ?

anyone used one

they look a bit weak

plus how much would you all charge 

I’ve equaled the out side price plus £60 

85 windows in total 

that difficult window is 4mX3m (triangle shaped) 6m up 

cheers
I obviously don't know how much you're charging for the outside clean but an additional £60 for 85 internal windows where you have to buy / hire additional equipment seems very skinny to me.

No personal experience with high reach internal window cleaning equipment but never read a good review of anything currently on the market.

I only do 3 lots internals

Ext £120 internal £250

Ext £70 internal £150

Internal conny £40 windows £60 int roof

The 2 top jobs take 90minutes with 2 of us cleaning (including cuppa and yapping time)

I dont know what you charging but the £120/250 job only has about 30 windows with 25 of those having 12 little georgian panes and 5 have 4 square panes, all easy access, bar 1 which i use a mop n squeegee on a harris pole, it 2orks better than you think if you dogear your blade channel

No idea if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming you are c£85 on the outsides that's too low an internal price, especially with a really awkward window.

The window sounds like a candidate for the Moerman Excelerator if the chandelier gives you enough space for a pole.

I only do 3 lots internals

Ext £120 internal £250

Ext £70 internal £150

Internal conny £40 windows £60 int roof

The 2 top jobs take 90minutes with 2 of us cleaning (including cuppa and yapping time)

I dont know what you charging but the £120/250 job only has about 30 windows with 25 of those having 12 little georgian panes and 5 have 4 square panes, all easy access, bar 1 which i use a mop n squeegee on a harris pole, it 2orks better than you think if you dogear your blade channel

No idea if that helps.
That’s the way to do it ???

Back